Citizenship Matters - CPD day for teachers on curriculum planning, personal development and the new Ofsted framework.
For those in primary, secondary and SEND.
Get ready to:
- Explain your curriculum choices and where you provide Citizenship (intention, implementation, impact)
- Demonstrate how your curriculum provision is planned and sequenced so knowledge and skills build to end points (Implementation)
- Evidence your expert subject knowledge and how you are addressing gaps in your expertise (implementation)
- Show what difference your curriculum is making (Impact)
- Demonstrate how your curriculum contributes to Personal development, SMSC, British Values and character
Join teachers at this Curriculum Planning and Personal Development Day.
July 5th, 2019 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
UCL Institute of Education
|Individual ACT Member||£ 99.00|
|Individual Non-Member (inc. 1 year individual membership)||£ 199.00|
|Individual ACT Member Concessionary Rate – Trainee Citizenship Teachers||£ 5.00|
|Individual Non-Member Concessionary Rate – Trainee Citizenship Teachers (inc. 1 year individual membership)||£ 29.50|
|Concessionary - Unwaged||£ 29.50|
Help spread the word
Please help us and let your friends, colleagues and followers know about our page: Citizenship Matters - CPD day for teachers on curriculum planning, personal development and the new Ofsted framework.
You can also share the below link in an email or on your website.