Citizenship Matters - CPD day for teachers on curriculum planning, personal development and the new Ofsted framework.
Registration is closed for this event
For primary, secondary and SEND teachers.
Get ready to:
- Explain your curriculum choices and where you provide Citizenship (intention, implementation, impact)
- Demonstrate how your curriculum provision is planned and sequenced so knowledge and skills build to end points (implementation)
- Evidence your expert subject knowledge and how you are addressing gaps in your expertise (implementation)
- Show what difference your curriculum is making (impact)
- Demonstrate how your curriculum contributes to Personal development, SMSC, British Values and character
Join teachers from across the country and refresh your curriculum.
July 5th, 2019 11:00 AM through 4:30 PM
UCL Institute of Education
|Individual ACT Member||£ 99.00|
|Individual Non-Member (inc. 1 year individual membership)||£ 199.00|
|Individual ACT Member Concessionary Rate – Trainee Citizenship Teachers||£ 5.00|
|Individual Non-Member Concessionary Rate – Trainee Citizenship Teachers (inc. 1 year individual membership)||£ 29.50|
|Concessionary - Unwaged||£ 29.50|