Citizenship Matters - CPD day for teachers on curriculum planning, personal development and the new Ofsted framework.
For those in primary, secondary and SEND.
Are you ready to:
- Explain your progression from KS3 to KS4?
- Explain what you are trying to achieve through your curriculum? (Intent)
- Explain how your curriculum is being delivered? (Implementation)
- Explain what difference your curriculum is making? (Impact)
- Demonstrate the impact of Citizenship on the wider curriculum and personal development?
Join teachers at this Curriculum Planning and Personal Development Day.
July 5th, 2019 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
UCL Institute of Education
|Individual ACT Member||£ 99.00|
|Individual Non-Member (inc. 1 year individual membership)||£ 199.00|
|Concessionary Rate – Trainee Citizenship Teachers (includes 1 year individual membership)||£ 29.50|
|Concessionary - Unwaged||£ 29.50|
Help spread the word
Please help us and let your friends, colleagues and followers know about our page: Citizenship Matters - CPD day for teachers on curriculum planning, personal development and the new Ofsted framework.
You can also share the below link in an email or on your website.