Teaching Citizenship Issue 34
The theme of Issue 34 is justice. Contributions consider broad approaches to teaching about justice and fairness and specific suggestions relating to legal capabilities, human rights and migration.
This edition was guest-edited by Gary Clemitshaw, Senior Lecturer in Education at Sheffield Hallam University, and Andrew Peterson, Reader in Civic and Moral Education at Canterbury Christ Church University.
- Issue 54: 20/20 Vision – What does the next 20 years hold for citizenship education?
- Issue 53: Rethinking the role of race in citizenship education
- Issue 52 Political Literacy revisited
- Issue 51 Information disorder - critical media literacy
- Issue 50 Economic and Financial Education in Citizenship
- Issue 49 Active Citizenship and Social Action
- Issue 48 Taking talk seriously - oracy through citizenship
- Issue 47 Celebrating 20 years since the Crick report
- Issue 46 Human Rights Education
- Issue 45: The rise of the right, Brexit and protest
- Contributing to the journal
- Issue 55: 20/20 Vision part 2- Future-proofing Citizenship education for the next 20 years