Teaching Citizenship Issue 45
The theme of issue 45 is 'The rise of the right, Brexit and protest' and aims to reflect the value of Citizenship as a curriculum space to consider topical issues. Articles discuss teaching directly about the far-right; present a critical engagement with fundamental British values; and teachers reflect on ACT's Buding Resilience project.
- Issue 54: 20/20 Vision – What does the next 20 years hold for citizenship education?
- Issue 53: Rethinking the role of race in citizenship education
- Issue 52 Political Literacy revisited
- Issue 51 Information disorder - critical media literacy
- Issue 50 Economic and Financial Education in Citizenship
- Issue 49 Active Citizenship and Social Action
- Issue 48 Taking talk seriously - oracy through citizenship
- Issue 47 Celebrating 20 years since the Crick report
- Issue 46 Human Rights Education
- Issue 45: The rise of the right, Brexit and protest
- Contributing to the journal