Ready to join the ACT community? Find out more about our tailored membership offers
Tailored membership packages for individuals, schools and organisations. Further information is provided by clicking on the ‘find out more’ link at the bottom of each package. We also offer concessionary rates for primary and small schools, SEN-BD, special schools and PRUs – get in touch to find out more.
Renewing members receive a 25% loyalty discount on the prices shown.
Why join us?
- ACT’s journal, ‘Teaching Citizenship’ – ACT’s journal has in-depth features, news and resources for all those involved with citizenship education. It contains articles about the latest policy information, as well as case studies and lesson plans.
- One to one member support – Available from our advisory teachers and ACT Ambassador teachers.
- ACT e-news – Our regular email updates (around twice a month) keep you up-to-date with the latest developments in citizenship education.
- Teaching resources – This includes guidance to support the national curriculum for citizenship and resources for every key stage, from primary to post-16. School and College members are able to access our brand new key stage 4 model curriculum.
- Modern, intuitive website experience – Our revamped website for the 2022/23 academic year, offers you the ability to easily search for resources, access policy and guidance information and keep abreast with all things Citizenship.
- Core model curriculum – We have released our key stage 4 model curriculum; designed using up to date academic and pedagogical research. The model curriculum aims to provide you with a complete understanding of best practice curriculum planning and lesson delivery.
- CPD sessions – ACT’s team offers you advice and guidance about all aspects of Citizenship teaching, curriculum, assessment and qualifications. School and College members can access inclusive CPD throughout academic years 2022-23 & 2023-24.
- Discounted training courses and conferences – Details of our conferences, CPD and training days are published on our events page.
- Opportunities to join in with national projects – ACT have partnered with several NGOs, organisations, and universities to run national projects around media literacy, resilience, suffrage, and the deliberate classroom. As a member you have access to lesson plans, resources, and pilot schemes. Find out more on our project page.
Group membership discount
Multi-academy trusts buying memberships for their school network should contact us for a discounted rate.
Find the answers to common questions regarding the new membership packages.