The Global Learning Programme and Citizenship
ACT has been developing a range of activities, advice and guidance to support the Global Learning Programme (GLP), which is a national initiative funded by DfID. The ACT materials include a poster that can be downloaded, enlarged and displayed in the staff room or classroom to promote the GLP and Citizenship, documents to use with senior leaders, parents and governors and planning documents for teachers in Key Stages 2 and 3. The downloads include:
- What is the Global Learning Programme (GLP)
- An introduction to Citizenship in Global Learning
- Global Learning in Key Stages 2 and 3
- A think piece for Key Stage 2 Citizenship: Every day issues and global learning
- How does global learning link to the purpose of study and aims of Citizenship?
- Citizenship and Global Learning wall poster
- GLP pack for Primary school leaders
- GLP pack for Secondary school leaders
- Case Study KS2: Fairer Trade
- Case Study KS2: Rights Respecting Schools
- Case Study KS2: What's in the news?
- Case Study KS3: A global challenge through the lens of Citizenship
- Case Study KS3: Exploring human trafficking
- Case Study KS3: Linking global learning to local actions