Apply for the UK Parliament Teacher Ambassador Programme
ACT is delighted to be supporting the summer UK Parliament CPD programme. Apply to take part in this 3-day immersive training experience.
Apply for the UK Parliament Teacher Ambassador Programme 26-28 June 2023
ACT is delighted to be supporting the summer UK Parliament Teacher Ambassador programme. Ideal for developing your knowledge of UK Parliament, and how to actively engage your students with the work that happens there. Apply to take part in this 3-day immersive training experience at UK Parliament, to receive:
- a certificate of your accreditation
- a digital badge for your school’s website
- access to the Teacher Ambassador online community
- unique opportunities to engage with UK Parliament.
UK Parliament Teacher Ambassador Programme includes a 3-day residential training course at the Houses of Parliament. This key aspect of the programme will build on your understanding of UK Parliament and help you to deliver learning experiences exploring democracy and active citizenship in your school/college. As a graduate of the Teacher Ambassador Programme, you will play an active and rewarding role promoting engagement with the UK Parliament by:
- delivering workshops and assemblies to students in your school/college
- leading professional development seminars for your colleagues
- organising events for other schools in your area
- contributing articles/reports to school websites/blogs which highlight your achievements
Applications from ACT teachers, at any stage in your career, to attend the UK Parliament Teacher Ambassador programme should be emailed to [email protected]. All travel, accommodation and most meal costs are covered. Applications close on Sunday 19 March.