Teaching Citizenship Issue 35
The theme of Issue 35 is international pespectives. Contributors discuss examples of citizenship education from Kurdistan-Iraq, Norway, Iceland, Greece and a case study of an Amnesty International human rights friendly school.
This edition was guest-edited by Audrey Osler, Professor of Education at Buskerud and Vestfold University College, Norway and Hugh Starkey, Professor of Education at the UCL Institute of Education.
- Issue 54: 20/20 Vision – What does the next 20 years hold for citizenship education?
- Issue 53: Rethinking the role of race in citizenship education
- Issue 52 Political Literacy revisited
- Issue 51 Information disorder - critical media literacy
- Issue 50 Economic and Financial Education in Citizenship
- Issue 49 Active Citizenship and Social Action
- Issue 48 Taking talk seriously - oracy through citizenship
- Issue 47 Celebrating 20 years since the Crick report
- Issue 46 Human Rights Education
- Issue 45: The rise of the right, Brexit and protest
- Contributing to the journal
- Issue 55: 20/20 Vision part 2- Future-proofing Citizenship education for the next 20 years