Panel Discussion- The Future of Citizenship
We discuss the greatest challenges young people are facing and the greater than ever need for effective Citizenship education.
We invite teachers, school leaders, and subject stakeholders, to attend this meeting which will enable an open discussion on the challenges, opportunities and direction of travel needed for Citizenship education to thrive over the next 20 years.
We look forward to hearing from a panel full of expertise and insights on the role and purpose of Citizenship education and ask attendees to think about and contribute thoughts on:
- What are the greatest challenges facing young people in the next 20 years
- What are the biggest challenges to successful citizenship education being available to every child?
- What should the key priorities of the subject be?
- Individual and Organisational Membership holders- FREE
- E-Members/Non members- FREE
Who should attend:
- Senior leaders
- Key education stakeholders
- Experienced teachers
- Early Career Teachers