Events CPD Training
We deliver professional development, training, conferences and tailored programmes of school based CPD. We also work with our Teaching Ambassadors and Council to provide peer to peer support including teachmeets.
GCSE Masterclasses - web/telephone based sessions
These masterclasses are run by Zoe Baker, our Lead Secondary Adviser. Zoe has been involved in Citizenship education for over 18 years and has marked the GCSE for over 9 years. Join on:
- Tuesday 15 October (4.45pm - 6.00pm) [This event is currently full.]
- Tuesday 19 November (4.45pm - 6.00pm)
People, Power and Protest.
Saturday 9 November, 10.45am - 4.15pm, People's History Museum, Manchester.
Join this interactive and creative day of CPD and:
- Develop resources and ideas for teaching people, power and protest as part of your citizenship and democracy education
- Try out the Digital Surgeries programme, run by The Politics Project
- Get up to date on national education policy and the significant place of Citizenship in the new Ofsted inspection framework.
- Meet and network with newly qualified and experienced ACT teachers from across the country.
This CPD Day will take place during UK Parliament Week 2019. We are delighted to be taking part to support young people in learning about democracy and the different ways in which they can influence change.
Regional Citizenship Hubs - led by ACT Teaching Ambassadors
Find out more about our regional Citizenship Hubs for teachers.
Tailored school-based CPD
Complete our short form to let us know your requirements for tailored training, or call us on 07395 308 806.